Want a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices while on the go. The Foxit PDF Editor also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
Foxit PDF Editor provides you with the following capabilities:
• Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
• Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
• Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
• Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
• Collaborative: full control of your content.
• Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit PDF Editor can offer to you:
View and manage PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
• Search for text within your PDF document
• Supports tabbed document interface (for tablet only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
Collaborate and share PDF files
• Add annotations and stamps to PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDFs
• Create blank PDFs from scratch*
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files*
• Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files*
• Combine PDFs to create a new PDF*
Edit PDF files
• Insert audios, videos, or hyperlinks to PDFs*
• Add/edit text and image objects in PDFs*
• Edit document properties*
• Optimize PDF documents*
• Reorganize PDF pages
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Work on XFA forms*
Sign and protect PDFs
• Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection*
• Protect PDF information with redaction*
The features marked with the asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. You can have a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PDF Editor. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Have feedback? You can contact us at the following address: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
2. Fixed some issues to deliver a more friendly user experience.